Fusing advanced fabrics and construction to create the ultimate race day bib short
- Strategic patterning and bonded seams provide comfort and low profile ergonomics
- The sensational Formula FXE chamois and no inseam mean more performance with less bulk
- Integrated silicone panels replace conventional gripper elastic for a cleaner, smoother fit
- Bonded top straps for binding free comfort
Fit & Fabric Technology
Formula FXE Chamois
The Formula FXE Chamois offers pinnacle riding performance for big miles, high intensities and riders who simply demand the best.
- Innovative 3D molded Cradle reduces pressure and numbness.
- Microban anti-microbial surface layer.
- Molded center channel for pressure relief.
- Triple density foam pad construction.
- Poron foam layer under sit bones for increased vibration dampening.
- Four-way stretch fabrics move with the body to reduce chafing.
- Rounded edge reduces chamois bulk at the edge and provides a more comfortable performance fit.
- Die cut holes in foam provide improved breathability.
SUGOI's performance stretch fabrics are at the core of our DNA. With a range of textures and compression capabilities, we have been the preferred solution since we created our first bike short in 1987. Learn more about Fabric Architecture.