The institution. Cutting edge fabric and design make this our quintessential short to ride farther and train harder in blissed-out comfort.
- Ultra Aero fabric on outer thighs for maximum aero efficiency
- Pit Stop 2 technology for quick bathroom breaks
- Invisa chamois eliminates stitch lines around the chamois for a flattering silhouette
- Updated Formula FX chamois with Poron foam at sit bone area for better performance
- Infused silicone gripper leg band for a clean, smooth fit
Love from Outside Magazine: "My favorite is this zero-effort option, which omits stiff zippers or clips and has just enough elasticity in the suspenders to let you yank them down when you need to. The design is perfect simplicity, and the pad is primo: the nose is perforated for moisture management, and laminated stitch-free seams make it ultra-smooth" (Kelly Bastone, "Six Great Women's Bike Shorts")
Fit & Fabric Technology
Formula FX Chamois
The Formula FX Chamois features the best technical details and innovations for superior performance option.
- Poron foam layer under sit bones for increased vibration dampening.
- Perforated forward ventilation.
- Four-way stretch side panels mold to the body.
- High density vibration dampening relief pads.
- Welded center channel with perforation for ventilation and pressure relief.
- V-notch for ventilation and flexibility.
- Advanced lamination process for smooth seam-free surface.
SUGOI's performance stretch fabrics are at the core of our DNA. With a range of textures and compression capabilities, we have been the preferred solution since we created our first bike short in 1987. Learn more about Fabric Architecture.