Adventure seekers apply here. Feature loaded endurance bib shorts with fresh stow options and maximum visibility to stay out there longer.
- Ultra Aero fabric on outer thighs for maximum aero efficiency
- Engineered fabric on front panels for increased breathability
- Pit Stop 2 technology for quick bathroom breaks
- Extra stow pockets on thighs for easy access and secure stow
- Zap reflectivity for nighttime visibility
- Updated Formula FX chamois with Poron foam at sit bone area for better performance
Outside Magazine on Pit Stop 2: "My favorite is this zero-effort option, which omits stiff zippers or clips and has just enough elasticity in the suspenders to let you yank them down when you need to. The design is perfect simplicity." (Kelly Bastone, "Six Great Women's Bike Shorts")
Fit & Fabric Technology
Formula FX Chamois
The Formula FX Chamois features the best technical details and innovations for superior performance option.
- Poron foam layer under sit bones for increased vibration dampening.
- Perforated forward ventilation.
- Four-way stretch side panels mold to the body.
- High density vibration dampening relief pads.
- Welded center channel with perforation for ventilation and pressure relief.
- V-notch for ventilation and flexibility.
- Advanced lamination process for smooth seam-free surface.
SUGOI's performance stretch fabrics are at the core of our DNA. With a range of textures and compression capabilities, we have been the preferred solution since we created our first bike short in 1987. Learn more about Fabric Architecture.